Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Would it kill you to use some punctuation?


Rarely will I participate in online forums or make a comment in an alloted section because I don't care enough to spend my time on doing so. I do however like to read the comments left by others. 


On one of my daily ventures to perezhilton.com I came across a blog post about a journalism student and her quest to get some information from Apple CEO Steve Jobs. 


From what I can tell, the aspiring journalist had an assignment due and had tried to contact Apple's media relations department to no avail. She then took it upon herself to go to the top. 


The story was picked up by Good Morning America (GMA) and can be seen here.


The GMA story neglects to tell how long the student had to write the article and whether or not she tried a different means (phone calls?) to get ahold of the media relations department. 


Now whichever side of the argument you find yourself on (assuming you have watched the video) all I ask if you're going to make a comment, like poster mariosfat, please take the time to use some grammar: 




"what a loser bitch asking for a note get to work u lazy fat pig"






No comments:

Post a Comment